About QA manual testing training Course
This comprehensive manual software testing training course is specially designed for QA manual tester by industry professionals for getting the QA manual tester jobs in a top reputable organization and will take you through the software testing process that includes test planning, testing techniques, test scheduling, test scenarios, analysis of testing error, and so on. It includes different software testing types such as performance testing, regression testing, test execution, preventive measures, summary test reporting, bug reporting, and test metrics.
This course will provide you with a complete overview of QA manual testing. The main objective of manual software QA training is to ensure that the application being tested is free of defects and that the software application works according to the customer requirement specification document. The tester must be creative & patient while performing a manual testing activity. Testers must act in the same way as of the end users and execute all test cases from the end users point of view.
At the end of this manual quality assurance tester training program, you will be able to:
The aimed of QA manual tester training is enabling our students to pursue their successful career in the relative field and should get the manual software testing jobs at a reputable organization, after successful completion of the course they are able to.
- Be skilled in the basic software QA testing concepts that include goals, processes, test strategies, software testing methodologies and testing techniques for software testing.
- Be aware of the software QA testing process and manual testing processes such as system testing, re-testing, regression testing and testing for system integration and UAT, etc.
- Understand project planning, design test scenarios, design test cases and data, perform QA testing operations, manage defects, and generate various test reports.
- Find out how to perform functional testing, UI testing, usability testing, load testing, performance testing, compatibility testing, security testing, etc.
- Collect information about the process of reporting defects and managing defects.
Who should take up this Manual Software Testing training certification program?
- Software Developers, Engineers, Managers, and Analysts.
- QA Engineers, Technicians and Testers.
- Professionals from any field who want to acquire expertise in software testing.
- Fresh Graduates or Experienced Participants who want to make their career in Software QA Testing.
What are the prerequisites for taking this Software Testing online training course?
For this course, there are no prerequisites. However, it is helpful to have basic knowledge of computer and software applications such as MS Word / Excel or programming languages.
QA Manual Testing Training Course Curriculum
The QA Manual Testing Training Course should cover the following topics.
Introduction to Software Testing
Testing history, testing description, testing needs, fault description, testing principles, quality assurance, and control, scope, testing occurrence, testing constraints, test roles, an overview of software testing life cycle and software development life cycle SDLC, life cycle models, STLC overview, AGILE testing.
Software Testing Planning
Test strategy and planning, test process customization, an overview of budgets, scheduling, risk management, and configuration.
Design of Testing
Test scenarios, cases and data, test case and scenario difference, application test case creation, traceability matrix and description of samples.
Techniques of testing
Dynamic Techniques: Black box or specification – based techniques, Boundary Value Analysis, Table Testing of Decisions, Partitioning of Equivalence.
Static Techniques: Importance of software testing life cycle STLC reviews, reviews of activities, roles and responsibilities.
Levels & Types of Software Testing
Perform user acceptance tests based on specifications of requirements.
Levels of Testing: User Acceptance Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, and Unit Testing.
Software Testing Types: Regression testing, load testing, usability testing, smoke testing, volume testing, performance testing, compatibility testing, stress testing, internationalization testing, local testing.
Build and Release Overview, Release Notes, Pre – QA Checklist, Criteria for Entry and Exit, Testing, Hands-on.
Prevention of defects, the discovery of defects, the life cycle of defects, seriousness and priority, RCA overview, hands-on identifying and logging defects, Bugzilla tool – hands on.
Team Collaboration & Reporting
Test status reports, tester and developer reports, team collaboration, onshore/offshore model, mitigation of current challenges.
Measurement & Metrics
Metrics & measurements overview, metrics test benefits, metrics life cycle, types of test metrics.